1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please Biblically Show Why The 5 Points Of Arminianism Are Correct?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by JesusFan, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Tell me, I didn't buy you a gift this Christmas and have no intention of giving you one. Is receiving a gift from me an option?

2. Winman

Winman Active Member

You have contradicted God himself.

Lev 1:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the herd, and of the flock.
    3 If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.

These two verses alone overthrow Total Inability, God himself said ANY MAN could bring an offering which is WORSHIP, and God said these men have their OWN VOLUNTARY WILL.

You are contradicting God himself when you say men do not have free will, not a wise thing to do.

#122 Winman, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
  3. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

Right, because we have been teaching that people can't volunteer :rolleyes:

4. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

Your analogy doesn't match up with "sufficient for all."

Let me ask you this, was the atonement ever intended to save those that die in unbelief, or has it always been intended to save believers?

5. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Winman,
    All you have done with this post is demonstrate a lack of ability to understand the scripture.
    This has nothing whatsoever to do with the discussion about "free will'
    This says the offering was not required by law. Your explanation is just you trying to contend against truth...the same way some see the word ALL...then go nuts making it say what the context does not allow it to.

Total Inability stands fast, despite you, and others grasping at straws...anything but the truth!:thumbs:

6. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

The atonement is meant for all who will, of their own free will, choose to obey God and come to Jesus Christ for salvation.

Matthew 11:28 (KJV)
    28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.