1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please Pray for My Husband Paul

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by givengrace, Jun 10, 2009.

1. givengrace

givengrace New Member

My husband lost his job in Mid March. He was fired not laid off and I think it is one problem in him finding another job.
    He was to be found to have been treated unfairly and is getting unemployment. Which is a Blessing from God. My husband isn't in good health and is a quite guy he doesn't speak up for himself, but he's very book smart. And a hard dedicated worker. He allows others to take advantage of him because he only sees the good. What is one thing I LOVE about him, but at the same time it is madding when people take advantage of him.
    He has been looking every day and apply's to many many jobs. There are very many in his line of work here (he does IT) he doesn't have a Bachelors but does have over 20 years. But THAT doesn't matter in this day and time. He has been working on our churches New website but is starting to get very depressed and we both are scared of losing everything.
    I work and I've done all I can to work extra. But we will not and can not make it on what we bring in at this time. Does anyone have any suggestions as well as Please pray for us. Thanks

2. RevGKG

RevGKG Member

You and your husband are in my prayers.

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying:with you.
    God,please meet the needs of a job
    for Paul and keep his wife strong to help
    while he continues to look for a job.
    Thank you, Lord! You do hear our prayers!

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

This situation is in my prayers.

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Lord, We pray along with Paul and his wife who have a requested a job for her husband. We pray that this request has been answered, if he is still
    in need of a job, may you lead him to the place or a person who could
    be the answer to this prayer! We know that you care and will answer when
    we call You. Praying in Your Name. Amen