1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

poll for bush sliding hillary's poll growing

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by massdak, Jan 24, 2003.

1. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

2. The Harvest

The Harvest New Member

Hillary Clinton is the result of our country flusing God down the toilet a long time ago. God said, you don't want Me? OK, see ya.

3. Pure Words

Pure Words New Member

Perhaps because she is a lying, murderous *** vulgar comment removed**

[ January 24, 2003, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: C.S. Murphy ]

4. The Harvest

The Harvest New Member

Perhaps because she is a lying, murderous ** vulgar comment removed***</font>[/QUOTE]TRUTH AT ITS FINEST!!!!

[ January 24, 2003, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: C.S. Murphy ]

5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    FYIAs Moderators, we hold ourselves and our forums to a higher standard in the course of our discussions. It is not a matter of "offending" the groups listed above. It is a matter of keeping the tone of the discussion at a level that is in keeping with our function as ambassadors for the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.
    I have the honour of being y'r serv't for Christ's sake,
    Robertsson, Squire of Lower Duxis Abbey

6. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

7. The Harvest

The Harvest New Member

ok fine. can i say that i think hillary clinton is the devil and i really hope God has mercy on this country and doesn't allow her to win the presidency?

8. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

i think it is fair to discuss the depraved agenda of hillary as a leader of our country which would ensure the homosexual agenda, feminist agenda, abortions galore, and all around general moral decay. but it is not good to just call hillary names, it is her politics and anti Christian stance that hurts america. the moderators have been fair, so please dont step over the line.

9. Bob Farnaby

Bob Farnaby Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe her growing popularity is just a reaction against the current president .. an expression of disaproval with what he is doing? and no other obvious choise of a 'leader'

Regards
    Bob

10. The Harvest

The Harvest New Member

that's very possible. in every election as far back as i can remember we really have never had a "good candidate". we can't vote on the person we want in office, we are voting against the person we REALLY don't want in office. GWB claims to be a Christian, and maybe he is, however he has fallen into this "unity" bunk. claiming that Islam is a religion of peace :eek: . the US will never again have a true Christian leader. I know that is true, but i just hope that God will not allow us to have a woman president, especially hillary.

11. jonmagee

jonmagee New Member

Thank you moderaters for editing above. I, as some one from scotland, can not speak on american politics. However, it is fair comment that christians internationally spoil their own reputation and testimony when using inappropriate language of anyone, whatever their politics.

yours, Jon.

[ January 25, 2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: jonmagee ]