1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Popes and Anti-Popes

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Bro. James, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What if: All the popes since Vatican II were actually anti-popes? Would that make Benedict XVI an Anti-pope emeritus? Who would be accountable for post Vatican II RCC?

We need some new canon laws for sure.

Bro. James

#1 Bro. James, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
  2. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Nah.....you belong to the sedevacantist crowd!!!

3. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sedevacante--an interesting word. The seat being vacant regarding the throne of Peter which is supposedly continous. Much of this is glaringly inconsistent.

I am not sure of the word which sums up my view. I would say: there never has been a seat from the start. Heretic would probably apply.

The antics of the hiearchy of this system have at least been bizarre since circa 4th century. Vatican II is just one of many aberrations in the past 1600 years. Hundreds of millions of people have been mesmerized by a religion of this world, for this world, by the god of this world.

Even so, come Lord Jesus,

Bro. James