1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Possible bone lesions

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Beth, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Beth

Beth New Member

I would appreciate prayer...two weeks ago I hit my head, (picking up the kids' boots, hit my head on the door knob...moral of the story, don't clean!!).

I had a ct scan and there are apparently some bone lesions. I told the doc that he better hurry up with the mri since our health insurance runs out Jan. 9th, when my husband is officially off HP's payroll.

Thanks for praying!
    Your sis in Christ,
    Beth

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Ouch! Bless your heart!
    Beth, we will sure be praying for you and praying the MRI will be scheduled before
    01/09/09!
    God is always on time,knowing this we pray with confidence knowing He can and
    He will answer your/our prayers!

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You are in my prayers.

4. Beth

Beth New Member

Thank you!

Thank you Jil and SW! The mri is now scheduled for today, at quarter of one. I really don't think much will come of this, really.....I might be wrong, but this is not the time for me to have more health problems.

Four years ago, I was in a car accident...as a result I have a fourth nerve palsy of the left eye. This left me with permanent double vision, which is somewhat corrected by prism glasses. A few hours after I hit my head, a week and a half ago, the double vision worsened and has pretty much stayed that way. I'm figuring whatever the ct scan picked up is the result of hitting my head rather than any long term problem....believe me, you don't want to google "bone lesion" and look at the possibilities, LOL!!! Sometimes the internet tells you MORE than you need to know!

Beth

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: and a good reminder that we should be very careful how we drive because it could cause permanent damage to someone.

My sister had back surgery after she was a pedestrian/car accident and she is still suffering pain. Pray for her healing and reduction of pain.Thanks

6. Beth

Beth New Member

all good

Mri came back fine...thank you for praying!

Jil, I'll be praying for your sister!

Your sis in Christ,
    Beth

7. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Thanks for your good news update!

Thanks for your prayers for my sister!!