Post count

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by Born_in_Crewe, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe
    Expand Collapse

Hi there, according to my ''view all posts'' section in my profile, I have made 154 posts. But on the site it says I have only made 152? I was wondering what might have happened, why have two posts not been counted?

2. Cutter

Cutter
    Expand Collapse

They were probably snipped by the BB Police! :tonofbricks:

3. Rubato 1

Rubato 1
    Expand Collapse

It depends upon your interpretation of '152'. The Baptist Board may have meant 154, but the meaning was slightly changed by some careless scribe in translation. It means what you think it means.

4. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe
    Expand Collapse

:laugh:

We need to take a stand though. Our post counts will remain under threat until we fight back against this moderator terrorism.

5. Rippon

Rippon
    Expand Collapse

My Two Pennies

You think it's noteworthy to focus on two measly posts so it doesn't affect your post count?! Others here have spoken of having hundreds of their respective counts being subtracted. I think those cases refer to the multitude of threads on games.The threads had to be deleted after a while. That in-turn led to a lower post count. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

6. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

You are correct, Rippon.

With the old format, deleting threads did not diminish the post count, but with this new format, everytime a thread is deleted, if you have posted in that thread, your post count will go down.

Threads are deleted in all the forums, periodically, especially at the end of each year.

7. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe
    Expand Collapse

If I have lose 2 posts for every 154, then after several years posting that will make a big difference. Anyway, I'm not angry about it, but its a shame that we all lose posts. :(