1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Post Turtle

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by BigBossman, Mar 10, 2009.

1. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE THE RANCHER'S OUTLOOK & COMMON SENSE APPROACH TO LIFE: While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his bid to be our president. The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle.'' Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'. The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dummy put him up there to begin with'.

2. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Ha! :laugh:

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Idon't care who you are that is just funny.

#3 Revmitchell, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
  4. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

That pretty well fits anyone who has been president during at least most of my lifetime--as well as those in other political positions.

5. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was an e-mail that someone sent me. I thought it was funny enough to post.