1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Posting rules

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by hillclimber1, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, hillclimber1. I have enjoyed our agreements and our debates. You have been a worthy opponent in those areas where we have disagreed. God speed, my friend. :)

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Hope the golf was fun! Godspeed hillclimber1. I'm sure in the next life we'll both be surprised about our mistaken ideas.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

In order for the USA to be "at war" congress has to first draw up a declararion of war. That hasn't happened. What did happen is that congress (under duress) gave the president power that the constitution forbids him.

We do not have a "president at war". What we have...is a president who is experimenting with nation building. Something he himself condemned as folly.

So, no one here is guilty of non stop condemnation of a "president at war".

4. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Merry Christmas to you as well, hillclimber1. Drop in occasionally, and read a post or two, anyway. I do hope you rethink the bit about 'leaving'.

Ed

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah, what he said ..."and don't shoot yer eye out with that new rifle kid"! :smilewinkgrin:

(inside joke)

#25 poncho, Dec 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.