1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Powerpoint Questions

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Jeremiah, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Questions...

1. What backgrounds have you used in Powerpoint Hymns and Praises that have worked well?

2. Do you use the same background/color for all slides during a service?

3. Have you purchased a CD of Christian Art for use in presentations? (suggestions?)

4. Does your Pastor use the Powerpoint for his sermons?

5. Are your announcments on Powerpoint before and after the service?

6. Does your music leader control the Powerpoint with a remote or is someone elses assigned the task?

7. Does a projector with the Powerpoint presentation show up on video well?

8. Do you use Powerpoint in every worship service?

Thanks [​IMG]

2. stubbornkelly

stubbornkelly New Member

My current church doesn't use PowerPoint, but my home church does. They post song lyrics, Scripture references during the sermon, and occasionally they'll use it for a special something or other. They have a sound/projection booth in the balcony, and I'm sure they keep the computer up there, too.

The only real thing I can say about it is that if you're going to put songs up, somehow provide the music. Singer's pet peeve. [​IMG]

3. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We found a great way to solve this in our church ... join the choir, since they are looking out at the congregation I provide the music for them. ;)

Granted if your church is bigger than about 250 you may need a larger choir loft.

4. LindaB

LindaB New Member

I have many free powerpoint backgrounds , tools and tips on my site and also have a CD of hundreds of backgrounds available in the online store. email me, i give discounts to Baptist Board members [​IMG]
    but check out the freebies first everything from solid backgrounds, textures, photos,etc
    enjoy
    Linda
    http://www.christiangraphicdesign.com
    [​IMG]