1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praise and Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by ktn4eg, Apr 7, 2012.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

I want to praise God that the results of the biopsies for my prostrate revealed no cancer and that the urologist gave me a clean bill of health.

OTOH, I do wish you would pray for my brother-in-law in Florida. His name is George, and he's about 75 YO. On March 21 he was scheduled to have an operation to remove one of his kidneys because it was covered with cancerous tumors. When he got to the OR, they found that his blood pressure was way too low to operate on him. As a result, he has to wait until his blood pressure is such that they can do the operation, and the longer he has to wait, the more the cancerous tumors will grow. Both he and my sister Nancy are believers and were fairly active in their church, but, as you can imagine, this has put quite a strain on both of them.

Please pray for them that God will give them special grace during this time and that when he finally does have the operation that it will be a complete success and he will have a quick and complete recovery.

Thank you.

2. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Praying!

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Lifting this prayer request to our Almighty God and Savior!

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

George is in my prayers.

5. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

An update on my brother-in-law George Nase. His original surgery was scheduled to be on March 21. They had to re-schedule that because his blood pressure was way too low for them to operate. His new surgery was yesterday, May 1, and from what my sister Nancy just told me, he came through just fine. Praise God!! :godisgood:

Thank you all for praying for him, and please continue to pray for his complete and speedy recovery.

6. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

PTL! for a success surgery!
    Lord, we pray for complete healing and a speedy recovery with no complication or infection. In the precious name of Jesus. Amen