1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praise For Salvation!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by ktn4eg, Apr 23, 2008.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Today, April 23, 2008, will mark my 42d Re-birthday!

It was on April 23, 1966, that I came to know Jesus Christ as Savior.

I was 19 YO at the time. I was reared in a very liberal, social gospel type church where salvation by grace through faith in Christ was never preached.

This left me still yearning for something more, but I didn't really know what that something was.

God had to move me (courtesy of the USAF) far away from my home so that I could eventually wind up at a Saturday evening service at a Baptist church where I first heard about the saving power of Christ.

Throughout these past 42 years, Jesus Christ has always been faithful to me--even in the many times I had strayed far from Him.

He's been there for me in the good times and in the bad times. He has never forsaken me, even when I had drifted and my faith wavered.

I don't know why He chose to love me and put up with me for all these years, but I'm sure glad that He has!

What a wonderful Savior He is! I have no greater friend than Jesus Christ!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Jesus!!!!

2. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Amen!
    The presence of the LORD only gets more precious and his faithfullness ever so great! He does impart a sweetness, even in the lowest times and troubles of life. Thank you! Thank him! May he add blessings and touch others through your testimony to his salvation and faithfulness.

3. Joe

Joe New Member

:thumbs: Wonderful testimony, thanks ktn. Always enjoy your posts