1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

praise report

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by donnA, Feb 15, 2010.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

Ok, haven't told anyone, only me and my husband knew about this. I never tell the kids until I find out something really is worng, so they don't even know.
    The last two blood work I had came back great except for (bad spelling alert) my lyposites were high both times. I've been doing some tsting for a couple of weeks, they thought I had lukemia(probably bad spelling again). I just got the call, I'm fine, not cancer of any kind they can find. Now my doctor will just have to find out why the lyposites are elevated. But I'm probably not dying.

My biggest worry wasn't if I was going to die. But now with my daughter in laws mother dying of cancer, my grandchildren wouldn't have a grandmother at all, and only 1 real grandparent (my husband). I didn't want to leave them like that. I thank God so much for letting them keep a grandmother. Grandmothers are important people.

I didn't tell anyone here what was going on with us, but wanted to let you know God had answered our prayers, and my prayers were mainly for my grandchildren, and my husband who wouldn't be able to fill in if I were gone.

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Yes, this is good news for you, your husband, your children, in-laws and your
    grandchildren. And we praise the Lord for your answer to prayer with no cancer!PTL!
    Lord, we pray for donnA's daughter-in-law's mom. Be with this precious lady
    who is suffering cancer. May she have some wonderful times with family for all who will have lasting memories of her of love,caring,and peace with You. We
    pray this request in Jesus' Name. Amen.:1_grouphug::praying:

3. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

That is really good news! Thank God for answered prayer!

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Oh my stars! What a scare that must have been for you!