1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praise the Lord, I am " home"

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Sminasian, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Sminasian

Sminasian Member

This morning I went to service at the conservative IFB church. Wow. It was so nice.
    I k now most everyone there, met some new people, great preaching from the new preacher, I loved it.

It took me ten minutes to get there and I was able to park quickly, no crowd, no state police officer directing traffic, no blaring music and multi media.

I took the long way, the scenic route, but I am HOME. THIS is my church home, AGAIN, and permanetly too.

Thank you EVERYONE for your support, prayers, thoughts, input, etc.

I like the old hymnal singing, and as I looked around, I noticed that the women were NOT dressed pilgrim style, they were being modest, fashionable and MODEST, ie COVERED. Amen. I just felt like I was "home", I guess I was
    :applause:

2. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Glad to see that you have found a good church "fit" for you. :thumbs:

God bless.

3. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

It's good to hear that you've found your "home". We are where we believe that God led us, with our "home", too. Been there abour 2 1/2 years now. While there have been some bumps in the road, it's still our "home".

The only "church" that's perfect, is His Church. Just keep that in mind, when the small things crop up that may make you question your decision. Satan will make sure that happens. Just tell him to get behind you and you go about growing in maturity in our Lord and Saviour.

May our Lord bless you.