1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Pray for LA...Racial Temper-Tantrums Break Out!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Well said Gina B.

Most of us on here have probably never encountered the type of injustices that you're talking about so it's difficult, but not impossible, for us to grasp the need to protest in such a way.

I think if people would think back to the way they felt after OJ( mentioning him because someone else did) got acquitted, and equated feeling that multiple times a year, they might start to understand how Blacks somewhat feel.

It's again like always seeing the blond haired, blue eyed missing woman on Dateline and the national news but never seeing the same type coverage for the young Blacks who go missing.

It's often the squeaky wheel that gets the oil.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, but that is my terminology

3. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And...

....there are plenty of black people who don't affirm what you say! So, it isn't what it is, says me! :thumbsup:

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Rev Said It....

....and along with a lot of others on the forum, I have to agree with a big

AMEN!!!

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And a group in society is not about to stop crying race just to placate you.

Sure did.

Nice try. But it doesn't wash with me.

And I'm tired of hearing from prejudiced folks like you that your prejudice doesn't deserve to be called what it is.

Yall are tired of Blacks crying race. Well I'm sure that Blacks are tired of non-Blacks always trying to excuse their obvious prejudice.

Move on white America. Let go of your prejudice and stop trying to pretend like it doesn't exist.

The black cloud of prejudice that exists on this board by folks in the Church says otherwise.

I could care less about your nation. There is no salvation for a country. Part of the problem today is that God's so called people care much more about their nation than they do about people. And you set yourselfup as exhibit #1.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

??? You act like you just said something that Rev didn't already say. :laugh:

There are plenty of Black folks who affirm what I said. How's that? See, I can repeat stuff too.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Pure buffoonnery to think that the obvious racial prejudice exhibited by a lot of folks on this board does not fall into the same realm as race baiting.

Ain't no difference in a bunch of white folks crying "thug" or refusing to see a racial influence than there is al Sharpton crying racism.

8. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First there has been no injustice except that Zimmerman was even charged to begin with. But some races have definitely learned that if they cry race every time they can make hay out of something then they can acquire power and money.

And there are riots all over the country this weekend.

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you ever answer my question...are you black?

10. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let me suggest....

.....that you leave this board/forum if you find it so hateful, despicable and disengenuois!You ain't gonna change too many hearts on this board, Zaac, so why do you stick around? That is the $64,000.00 question?!?!?!?!?

It seems that we'all continue to upset you with our opinons and views on gays and now black America, who was wrongly treated by the Florida courts by letting Zimmerman free after maliciously murdering that youngster!

I do not pretend to know what Trayvon or Zimmerman were thinking that night, nor do I pretend to know exactly what happened. That I have to trust God to get correct on Judgment Day.

Until then, I have to think that both the prosecution and defense had their best shot at proving innocence or guilt, and that the jury of peers did their moral best in finding Zimmerman not guilty. I can't say if this is another wad of white sputum in the face of black America, but I can say, that this was justice in action!

Now a personal piece of insight into how I have come to view you: It is certainly clear that ever since you arrived at the Baptist Board, you've been fighting an uphill battle against a group of good ol' boys, who are nothing more [in your mind] a bunch of racist, prejudicial, biased, hate spewing, bigoted, warped, twisted, narrow-minded zealots.....

And, if that is how you feel about this board, and if we are the source of your righteous anger, why remain?

In the past I would've apologized to you for causing you to stumble, but as time goes by, it grows clearer, to me, that you are more of an instigator of divisiveness looking for a cause to get upset over so you can pour out your righteuos indignation upon. This seems to help you sleep better at night, because you trampled back on the toes of those who trampled on your spiritual toes.

It seems to me that staying around, in order right OUR wrongs and attempt to change the mindset of us wrong way believers would be spiritually counterintuitive and counterproductive to your spiritual well being.

Thus, I no longer feel it necessary to apologize to yu should I, in any way, anger you with my words, actions and thoughts. You seem to be a spiritual masochist, who likesto be abused so you can turn that abuse back on the abuser; which appears to make your day!

And if this is factual, then you found a goldmine when you landed here? This is a hotbed of prejudicial Baptists, that you can earn a ton of sparkling gems for your heavenly crown by putting us all in our place, morally and spiritually speaking, that is!! :smilewinkgrin:

BTW - In case you were not aware of it, you will be sharing space in heaven with all of us good ol' boys! So, I hope your new body and mind can stomach the presence of us racist Baptists being around yall negative minded folk up there!

IMHO: You look for trouble, Zaac, and you have found a breeding ground for the kind of trouble that fills and feeds your craw.

I'm sure my comments - above - will provide you with at least a page of "fresh ammunition" to load your moral g@&s with in order to line me up in your crosshairs and to fire back at me. :thumbsup: So, take your best s^#t! And if you'd like, when you finish counter-attacking me, I'd be more then happy to help you find another board, out there in cyber space, where you can be at peace and free from the likes of all of us racist, prejudicial, biased, hate spewing, bigoted, warped, twisted, narrow-minded zealots, continuing to rub you the wrong way! :BangHead:

11. salzer mtn

salzer mtn Well-Known Member

If there is another trial the facts will be brought out this time. Travon Martin was a gang banger. I saw pictures of him using gang hand language. He also knew some marshal arts and there is texts to prove he liked to fight. George Zimmeran is a registered Latino not white according to his voting record. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would become obsolete if blacks and whites embraced one another so those two will keep things stirred up.

12. sag38

sag38 Active Member

13. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why do you and the CHurch continue to have any contact with Blacks? You're not going to change their mind from thinking that white folks like you are prejudiced against them even if they don't want to admit it.

So why haven't you segregated yourself? WHy haven't you moved to a gated community, stuck your kids in an all white private school? Attend a church with all WHite members?

That's the $64,000 question. What does your prejudice that you like to wave around like it's Godliness gonna change?

A lot of things "seem" one way to you and they aren't. Like I'd get upset about your prejudice. Is what it is.

[​IMG] AT this point, after that wad of balled up prejudice that you've thrown out, who really cares what you think the case was?

Gosh, you're as confused as I thought. I don't battle against flesh and blood. So keep on thinking that you got me pegged.

And if Blacks crying racism are the source of your disdain, why continue to have anything to do with any of them?

Yes it's always divisive and instigating when a person disagrees with the little majority cliques on here. One of the reasons I've told folks that this so called board of CHristians is filled with some of the nastiest, meanest personalities I've ever seen centers right around how yall consistently treat anyone who doesn't have the same OPINION as you as though they are ignorant, stupid, and carrying around a second deformed head on their shoulders.

I slept fine before this board and continue to sleep fine regardless of the dimestore prejudices masquerading as Godliness.

Yep, you're still confused.

Lol! Stop being silly. I never asked you for an apology nor expressed any anger about your words. You give yourself entirely too much credit. Why would I get angry about YOUR prejudice?

Well the United States is a hotbed of Blacks who seem to cry racism a lil too much for your taste. How many gems you gonna earn for putting them in their place?

In case you were not aware of it, you will be sharing space in heaven with those Black folks you think cry racism too much. If we're lucky, you can room with Al Sharpton and Jesse.

It sure is. A breeding ground of inherent prejudices that folks keep trying to hide under the guise of being loving Christians doing "right".

I'm fine right here showing the prejudice to be anything but of God.:thumbsup:

15. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only people are are actually prejudice is the racebaters falsely accusing everyone else of prejudice.

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Consistent with this board. It's always everybody else. And that everybody else always seems to carry a different opinion from the clique on here. :laugh:

17. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you ever answer my question...are you black?

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And on cue, the questions of my skin color will now start as we all know that only a Black person would raise the questions that I have raised? More prejudice.

How about you get the rest of your cohorts to reveal their skin color and see how many of them are White?

19. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You keep revealing that you have no idea what prejudice is. Figures you can;t answer the question. Nothing new there. And yes black people are the usual culprits who try to discover prejudice in every little detail of life.

Of course these are only left wing liberal blacks who want to be victims.

20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Right, I have no idea what prejudice is because a displayer of constant prejudice says so. Got it. Let me write that down.

Yes, now I'm gonna answer the irrelevant prejudiced question just because of your taunt.:rolleyes:

And white people are the usual culprits who display prejudice in nearly every detail of life while trying to convince themselves that they aren't prejudiced.

Of course its only the right wing angry whites pretending to be lovers of all men who are always complaining about blacks complaining, and thus exposing the true nature of their hearts.

I can do this all day with you.