1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Pray for LA...Racial Temper-Tantrums Break Out!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    pathetic............

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Ouch. Trying to hurt my feelings. :laugh:

3. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Zaac, why do you try to force everyone into your self-made mold of how you think things should be.

I've noticed that it is blacks who segregate on Sundays to their own churches. Not because of prejudice, but because of culture.

We don't have any blacks at our church at the present, but we have had some in the past.

Now, my uncle went to a Baptist church that would not allow blacks to join. They could visit, but not become a member. Of course that was thirty or forty years ago or more. By the way, it was a Southern Baptist church in east Texas. I don't know about now. He's been dead for years.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here, here!

Answer the question, and while you're avoiding that reasonable question, answer this: are you gay?

Your consistent stance over issues surrounding how members on this board feel about these two issues is diametrically opposed to your views and stances, and can only lead us to think you are either strong sympathizer of those groups, or a member of those groups???

And there is nothing wrong with you being a member of either one, of both, but, since you won't answer a simple question, or two, it only leaves one to deduce from your views and strong opposition that you could be what you are not answering. Only you can answer this, and by remaining silent, you make it that much more likely that you are what you support.

And BTW - I am not prejudice. In fact, anyone who knows me would tell you that I am the most diverse Caucasian they've ever met! So, please "Cease and desist" with the acussations...as they are malicious and meant only to illicit a response from me. Well, you have my response, so, knock off with the race card allegations.

Just because I stand by the verdict in Florida doesn't mean I'm racist or prejudice. My stance represents a patriotic view of our justice system; furthermore, I have the mindset that America is not as racist as it once was [or you want it to be]. If it were, Watts would have been on fire an hour after the verdict was read!

We've come a long, long way since Watts, Rodney King, OJ Simpson and Tyisha Miller. But like the Rev says, there are still a small splinter group of "racebaters" who want to stir things up, and make things ugly.

If I were you, I'd not be so concerned about a half Hispanic white man who that took things into his own hands and through a physical confrontation, ended up tragically taking the life of a hooded black teenager!

INSTEAD, be concerned with blacks KILLING blacks in places like Chicago, or New Your or LA. It the blacks want to protest, it should be over the ease of their young people getting guns and using them on each other at an alarming rate. It should be over their kids getting caught up in GANGS and using and selling drugs.

There are issues worth marching for. These are issues worth going to the Feds over and getting the Feds to do something to stop the senseless murders in the ghettos and barrios of our neighborhoods across this nation. Black on black; brown on brown has turned many neighborhoods into war zones.

My question to you, Zaac, is "Why are you not making a stance over this?"

As a born-again believer, who just happens to be white, I am greatly troubled over the loss of any black child or Hispanic child, or Asian child by illegal weapons, gang warfare, and drugs. I'm also troubled over hate crimes leveled at gays and any racial group, including us white folk!

This is much more of a "cause" then the Zimmerman/Martin murder trial verdict, AND to be truthful, it should be the real cause you are fighting for!

I think that after reading this, you will admit that you don't know me as well as you pretend and profess to! In fact, anything you have said about me is based solely upon your own misunderstandings of what true Christians feel within when they see this nation going to hell over things that shouldn't matter; while they fight over things that only matter to them in a selfish, personal way!

#44 righteousdude2, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  5. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great point Robert

This is the crux of the matter, Zaac, not your perception of us being a group racially motivated, prejudice hypocrites.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now ask yourselves why it's okay for each of you and the majority of this board to think everyone has to fall in line with your thinking or their stupid, gay, etc, etc? That's one of the reasons the clique tries to bite the heads off of anyone who doesn't fall in line with their thinking.

That's one of the reasons the whole of you have such nasty personalities that you try to hide behind a Christian banner.

You want your voices to be the only ones heard and if anyone dares to oppose that, out come the talons.

And now got the audacity to talk about the crux of the matter. :laugh:

Let's term it:

THE GREAT HYPOCRISY OF BB 2013!!!

7. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How much venom does one poster have to continually spew before being banned?????

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And if we're talking about banning folks for spewing venom, we're gonna have to line up a whole lot of ya'll. :laugh:

Again, the great hypocrisy. Anyone who calls the mean-spirited, prejudiced brand of foolishness(that the lot of you like to dish out and then try to dress up with "I'm being a sound, reasonable Christian) what it is gets branded as something because of the clique hive mentality that exists here.

You think I spew venom. I think the venom was here before I got here. It's just hard to tell the pot is boiling when you've gotten used to the hot water.:laugh:

9. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

You obviously know less about physics than you do race relations.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I know enough to know that boiling is an issue of Chemistry and not Physics .:thumbs:

11. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Yet, you cannot tell when water is boiling.

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'm not in the pot so I don't need to know that the water is boiling.:laugh:

13. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Um...boiling is actually a physical reaction; it doesn't change the chemical composition, just its state....

14. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

LOL

As dumb as this thread is, I can't help myself - gotta keep reading, keep waiting for someone to grab the ball and stomp home and say he'll never ever ever play with so and so again, but this was FUNNY!

Everyone knows you can't keep arguing when someone said something like that and everyone else on the playground (and it was the wrong playground anyhow, this is the Baptist one) busted up laughing. It kills the argument.

Cookies and milk. Your house. Go.

15. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Ichabod!"

"She named the child Ichabod (which means "Where is the glory?"), for she said, "Israel's glory is gone." She named him this because the Ark of God had been captured and because her father-in-law and husband were dead." 1 Samuel 4:21 (NIV)

Meet all of your racist Baptist at Denny's for cookies and a cold milk! :wavey:

16. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Wow Zac, everyone here is so insulted. It is sad that because few agree with you race baiting that you see the need to resort to such a horrible insult. Sad!

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And? If it doesn't apply to you, then I'm nottalking to you. But it applies to several on this board.

And it's sad that the lot of you think that your always crying race baiting is any different than saying Blacks always cry racism.

18. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

The difference is that it is unusual for whites to cry racism; unfortunately, we have become accustomed to blacks saying it.

As long as these people continue to look to the likes of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson this will continue to be a problem. It does seem that blacks should be able to see that Al and Jessie are only interested in profiting from these antics, but evidently not.

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yeah Blacks cry racism. Whites cry race baiting. Have you become accustomed to Whites crying race baiting?

And as long as the ones who cry race baiting keep looking to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh for talking points, the prejudice will continue.

Likewise one would think that Whites would be able to see that Sean and Rush are only interested in stoking the fires and getting ratings so that they can profit from it. But evidently Whites can't see that.

20. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As does Zimmerman, himself.

He not only successfully defended himself, he did the public a favor by dispatching the dirtbag, "Traybone".

Well, that only makes sense, since his wife is Rachel Jeantel.