1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray for the defeat of this evil woman

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Jul 19, 2010.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

Look...I don't know if I'm for her opponent or not...but Barbara Boxer, California senator, is evil.

Her position on abortion is as satanic as anything I've ever heard.

From an article analyzing her senate race:

What a sick, disgusting woman. May she not just lose that senate seat...may she be embarassed in the process.

How long will God withhold judgment from people who re-elect one who has no problem with babies being murdered?

2. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

God's judgement is already upon the United States. And His wrath is upon these wicked rulers. May the Lord either grant them repentance or blot their names out from under heaven.

Because a nation is given a reprieve does not mean they have a pardon. God sometimes delays His full destructions for a season. Read through 1 and 2 Kings. Look at 2 Kings 21. Manasseh began to reign at the age of 12 adn reigned for 55 years. Manasseh was more wicked than any king in Isreal and God commanded this:

v. 12 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.

The evil that the Lord would bring upon the nation was so terrible that God spoke in this way. It wasn't until the days of king Jehoiakim that the Lord brought Nebuchanezzar against Israel to carry them into Babylon. If we take the 55 years of the reign of Manasseh, 31 years of Josiah, and 11 years of Johoiakim we have 100+ years.

I think we can allow that Manasseh probably didn't do the wickeness until later on in his reign, given that he began to reign at the age of 12, and reigned for 55 years. So, its not unreasonable to suppose that from the time the command was given, some 50-60 years passed before the judgment was executed.

If the Lord looked in our day at the wickedness of this nation and pronounced its destruction, it may be that we have a reprieve for a season.

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And many of these types of human beings cringe at the thought of dogs being made to fight until dead or maimed.