1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer and a Praise!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Revmitchell, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    God has recently moved me to a new church in southern NM. This week is my fourth week here. Last week while I was in the eye glass place picking up my new glasses I met a lady who worked there and invited her to church. Sunday she was here with her grandson who recently lost his mother. As a result of this tragic loss he has had some questions about the existence of God and if there is how to know him.

Not knowing the details of their lives yet the message I preached on this last Sunday was "Knowing God". As she shared that with me today her eyes were just all lit up and full of joy.

Please pray for this young man.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

That's awesome!! These are the moments you cherish as a pastor! I'll be praying for you as you give the message that you will be clear and direct to their hearts - and that their hearts will be open to receive it. :)

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You and the new familiies and family and people will be in my prayers.

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

How wonderful!
    We will be praying for this young man.