1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Needs

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by channing28105, Mar 19, 2013.

1. channing28105

channing28105 New Member

Prayer Requests

1. I am in need of Prayers because I am Feeling upset because I have found out because I had My Gallbladder Removed back in July of 2012 that I will always have Accidents in my pants, Out of Control Diarrhea that will never get better at all and Off and On Tummy Cramps.
    2. I need Prayers because I really need someone who has had the RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery and I also need someone who has Had their Gall Bladder Removed to please contact me as soon As Possible because I had a RNY Gastric Bypass in July of 2012 and My Gallbladder Was Removed in July of 2012 and I have a lot of Questions about the Gastric Bypass and Gallbladder removal if you have had RNY Gastric Bypass and your Gall Bladder Removed Please Message me.
    3. I need Prayers because I am Looking for a Diet Buddy that has Gone through the RNY Gastric Bypass because I am having a Major Rough time with my RNY Gastric Bypass that I had done in July of 2012 that can also be my email pen pal that will answer short letters with Questions like:
    1. Do you have any pets?
    2. Do you Like Music?
    3. Do you like Movies?

Channing

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You are in my prayers....