1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by channing28105, Mar 12, 2013.

1. channing28105

channing28105 New Member

Prayer Requests:

1. I need Prayers because I am having Major Accidents in my pants everyday from the out of control diarrhea
    2. I need prayers because I am having out of control unexplainable diarrhea and this is very bothersome and has been very bothersome and has been upsetting me since I had my RNY Gastric Bypass done in July of 2012
    3. I need prayers because I am having Unexplained Autoimmune Hives every single Day
    4. I need prayers because I am having problems with Anxiety every single day
    5. I need prayers because Since I have lost a lot of weight due to my RNY Gastric Bypass My Clothes are way too Big and is Falling off and Because I do not have a Job I have no money to get some used Size 26 and Size 24 Jeans
    6. I Need Prayers For someone who has Good Used Size 26 Jeans and Good used Size 24 jeans that they are wanting to give to a place like Goodwill or salvation army to please help me have some Jeans

Channing

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Praying for you and may God guide your path!

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You remain in my prayers!!