1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayers for me

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Sue-Ellen, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

I suffered a concussion over the weekend. I am not feeling well. The doctor said it would take 3-4 weeks before I will be feeling better. I am suppose to be resting but I have no choice but to work. I am dealing with a lot in my life right now and could use the prayers. Thank you

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have and will continue to pray for you. Please be careful and seek medical help if things get worse. Concussions are no fun when everything is going well, much less when dealing with other issues.

3. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

Thank you so much. I appreciate the prayers. I will go back to the doctor if I notice a change.

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Definitely take a step back from all that you need to do. It is important that you get some rest!

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, Sue-Ellen. You really need to rest. Don't push yourself that much.

6. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

Thanks everybody. I am trying not to do too much or stress too much and give it God. I know he will get me those these bumps in the road.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sheebah7

Sheebah7 New Member

Oh goodness I hate to hear this. We all go through things but the power of prayer always changes things. Prayer warriors are needed in this day and time more so than ever in my opinion. You rest and relax as the doctor told you and rest assured God has already fought this battle for you. You may not see it manifest while you are in pain but you will soon see how our father takes good care of his children. Prayers sent up for you and your family.