1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praying and Giving Thanks for Our Leaders

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by TadQueasy, Nov 4, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And now you are the one rejecting the law Zaac. The law says any man running for president has to be a natural born citizen. Obama is not now or has he ever been a natural born citizen of the United States.

Therefore he is an imposter acting as president under the color of law. He has no legal authority to hold the office of POTUS. He never has. The only reason he is allowed to continue to occupy the WH is because we the people and our congress refuse to hold this imposter accountable.

We have placed men above the law.

#21 poncho, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
  2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

But that's up to each state to determine isn't it? I mean as far as determining his eligibility to be on the ballots?

I don't know of a state that has said he was ineligible so I've got to go with that.

I personally think a lot of this stuff isn't pursued because folks don't want to start a race war.

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

That is the exact type of thinking that has this nation in the state it is in today. Something is either right or wrong. Also, eligibility to be on a state ballot are governed by the states. Qualifications to run for President are set by the Constitution. That is a federal document. How long are you going to continue to post on subjects without basic understanding?

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I personally believe this hasn't been pursued because the republicans don't want it to be known that they are every bit as culpable as the democrats in allowing this imposter to occupy the WH for as long as he has.

Now if you got some time to waste go back and look at all the threads dealing with the "birther" issue. I believe you'll notice that it was the same republican Christian conservatives who are now crying in their birch beer over Romney's loss that were Obama's biggest defenders whenever the "birther" issue was brought up. They didn't want to hear it then and chances are they don't want to hear it now.

They have placed men above the law and now they wonder how things could have gotten this bad. :tonofbricks:

#24 poncho, Nov 7, 2012
  5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why don't you mind your business? I'm well aware what sets the qualifications for President. But it's still up to each state to determine that eligibility. And if they don't take a candidate off the ballot, they obviously feel the candidate meets the qualifications.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Possibly.But they just seem to act as though he's untouchable. And it just made me think about how John McCain told his staff to hold back because they knew Barack was gonna win and they didn't want to stain the historical nature of what was taking place.

#26 Zaac, Nov 7, 2012
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Like I said the republicans don't want it known that they are just as culpable as the democrats for putting an imposter in the WH. And now they are all covering up their crimes against the United States for the sake of their political careers and the chance to prostitute themselves out for even more money and power to the 1% they now serve after they leave "public service".

#27 poncho, Nov 7, 2012
  8. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Any public posting that is not accurate and biased is my business. You might as well be talking about how to write Chinese.