1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Praying to the Father in the Name of the Son

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by saturneptune, Sep 20, 2013.

1. michael-acts17:11

Site Supporter

Common? Not extreme? You compared my prayer life to a wiccan & intimated that it is common for wiccans to attending churches throughout America. If a witch feels comfortable at your church, I'd change churches. That church is dead & the Spirit of God is not there. Also, I don't base my relationship with God, or the manner in which I live out that relationship, on the beliefs of others; especially not on the beliefs of a witch. Her beliefs are irrelevant to my own, & I will not change them on the maybe, possibly, rare chance that some spiritual infant(not referring to you) may be offended by my nonconformity to man-made traditions. That is empty religion, not a Biblical spiritual relationship.

2. Allan

Allan Active Member

You missed the point of what I was saying ENTIRELY but... whatever. :flower: