1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preacher and Trump's Director of African-American Outreach: "You Will Bow Down to Trump"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Sep 22, 2016.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Stone isn’t the only Trump surrogate to tell FRONTLINE that Obama’s mockery that night was a motivating moment in Trump’s journey from flamboyant businessman and reality TV star, to the Republican presidential nomination.

“I thought, ‘Oh, Barack Obama is starting something that I don’t know if he’ll be able to finish,’” says Omarosa Manigault, a former Apprentice contestant who was at the dinner that night, and is now Trump’s director of African-American outreach.

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump,” she adds. “It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, whoever disagreed, whoever challenged him — it is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share

---
    Absolutely sickening!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wouldn't worry too much about anything she says, she fell in love with Donald Trump back when she was a contestant on his show. Omarosa was loud, brash, and often offensive but she managed to not get fired time after time. Finally, Trump did fire her and at the time I thought she was being kept on for entertainment value. Now I realize they were quite alike in personality and temperament and it was more of a birds of a feather thing.