1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Prejudice Against Blacks and the Election

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Zaac, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Thats a lie!!!!!

:tear::tear:

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now I suspect as many times as the mods have said that I can't say that someone has told a lie, that the mods have to abide by the same rule. :laugh: And that's not an all inclusive yall. But the behavior by some certainly does point to something akin to hate brewing.

By the way, did you know Dr. Rogers?

#62 Zaac, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
  3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

It is your claim, so the onus is on you. Unless you can back it up with Scripture, you are making an unsupportable claim. That's what false teachers do.

4. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

You have said in another thread that, "Trolling for any purpose is not tolerated." At what point do you guys (mods) consider a series of inflamatory posts by an individual to be trolling?

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Right on. I cannot believe in this year 2012, there are people who exist in everyday life that think like I observed segregation in the South in the 50s and 60s. These people need to be deported to Iran.

Our nation has had mostly white, male leaders, some good, some not so good. Obama being the first black leader has nothing to do, whatsoever, with his policies, agenda, outlook, leadership ability, or character. Herman Cain or Allen Keyes would make excellent Presidents, along with former Represenative Watts.

Some of our leaders failed because of lack of leadership skills (Carter), lack of character (Nixon), or selling their soul to the opposite side (Bush, Bush). Some did a decent job (Reagan).

To further drive home the point, if Alan Keyes was running against Mitt Romney, would anyone have to even give the choice a second thought? How many would say, Keyes is black so I am voting for Romney? If one does, they do not belong in this nation.

ABC, best post of the thread.............

6. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Black people I would vote for in a "New York Second"

Herman Cain

Alan Keyes

J C Watts

Condy Rice

White people I would NOT vote for---even if you held a gun to me

Bill Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Nancy Palosi

Al Gore

7. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

Add Harry Reid to the list.

8. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Yes!!! I almost forgot Harry Reid!!!

MY BAD!!! MY BAD!!!

:type::type:

9. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

I will not accept what you said in your above post as---truth!!!----and I do not hide behind the badge of BB moderator

I have had the privilege of meeting Dr. Rogers

10. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmmmm....accusing the brethren day and night. That's the devil's job, Zaac, not yours. Revelation 12:10

You couldn't nail us to the wall with your "a vote for Romney sends non-believers to hell" routine, so now you are trying the old and false racism song and dance.

It's all nonsense on your part.

But this statement - that those of us who are not voting for Obama are not supporting him because we "hate him" - well that, coupled with your other clown routine can only lead to one of the following conclusions.

• You are a non-believing troll here only to stir the ant bed of the Romney supporters by accusing them falsely and watching them scurry around.
    • You are a believer trolling for Romney supporters to accuse and annoy.
    Either way, your accusations are all with no merit and there is absolutely no intellectual honesty or honest debate with you, so I see no need for anyone else to try to defend themselves.

You aren't looking for the truth. You are only looking to stir discord.

Please go do it somewhere else.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I concur with that list. I still think Nancy Pelosi is the most evil woman in the world.

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yes you would know about false teachings. So as soon as you show where we're to support that which is against Christ, there's a discussion to be had. Till then, you and your Obamahate can go troll in another thread.

13. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    NO! that holds for Black Americans, as they will vote for him JUST due to him being a Black American, and the shame is that many of them will be Christians who have allowed race to come before Christ!

Most whites, especially Christians like myself, will NOT vote for him due to his views and polocies, NOT his race, as I will gladly support a Black candidate expressive biblical values/positions!

14. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I suppose it was asking too much of you to show some honesty by backing up your statement with Scripture.

You have nothing but a penchant for false allegations, dishonesty, and trolling.

15. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another awesome post by Scarlett O.!

16. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe that if we don't at the very least try for the lessor of two evils the most evil will win.

I will vote, because the lessor of two evils is perrable to the worst of the two. No one is bulling me into voting for anyone but I'm smart enough to know that things can be worse than they are. Besides not voting is just as wrong as choosing the lessor. Especially if the most evil wins and your vote could have help prevent him from taking office.
    I hardly think either is The Anti Christ because neither comes from the right place that was prophecised. I don't believe we've had a trully christian president in about 23 years.
    MB

17. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't like any of those who might have been called conserative.
    Of course we knew and you can bet those at the top of the party also knew.
    Yes we did. We have to think ahead and this is all the more reason to start looking for a good canidate for 2016 now.
    MB

18. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    IMHO the Persident that is elected is elected according to the will of God;

And regardless of who is elected it will not be done as the establishment of the kingdom of God for that is not what the world or the United States of America desire.

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven will take place at the timing of God the Father.

This election is opposed to that.

There lesser of two evils would be nice but I am not sure when the fruit of knowledge was eaten it filled with us knowledge.

19. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

When we pray "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven"-----means this----we are praying Lord----let the things that are happening in Heaven right now be the same thing that is happening on Earth! Let it be on Earth the same as if Earth were Heaven"

Not everything on Earth happens according to the will of God but rather AGAINST the will of God---and is done in rebellion against God----the rise of Nazi Germany was NOT according to the will of God but was done AGAINST the will of God-----and God just merely allowed the rebellion against Him by the people of Germany to proceed on to its final stench!!

#79 blackbird, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You seem to be pretty good at accusing the brethren too Miss Scarlett. In fact this whole board seems to be good at accusing the brethren. But I guess in yall's eyes Barack Obama isn't a brother because you don't think he is. Forget what he says. Right is in accordance with what the pro-Romney crowd says. :laugh:

You think entirely too much of yourself if you think I've got a desire to nail you to anything.

Thank you for your two bits.

I could care less what conclusion it leads you to. Your conclusion says one thing. My conclusion says that several of you harbor hate in your hearts for that man.

And there's no need to debate the truth. Folks go back and forth about OPINIONS because they have to PROVE their case. I'll just keep repeating the TRUTH.:wavey:

So the behavior of you and the lot on here can only lead to one of three conclusions:

(1)You're all a bunch of non-believing trolls here to convince the world that your hypocrisy is righteousness;or

(2)You're a bunch of believers trolling and consumed so much by your selfish desires to win an election, that you ignore what God's word says;or

(3)Everything you and the lot say is without merit and lacks any spiritual honesty with anyone letting the Holy Spirit deliver Truth. The constant hypocrisy stinks to God's nose.

And you're right about one thing. I'm not looking for the Truth. The Truth found me a long time ago. And it's that TRUTH that makes clear what surrounds this need for Christians to support that which is against Christ and then try to justify it.

So if you haven't noticed yet, there's no break or bend here. The lot of you are wrong and God will make that clear in due time.

And in case you're wondering. Truth ALWAYS stirs discord amongst those who reject it.

I'm good right here. When God says it's time to go, then I'll go. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.