I had an interesting discussion with a fellow Brother and member of my SS Class recently relating to Congregationalism led churches vs Presbyters led Churches. We are both members and have been for close to 50 years. He is a Deacon and I am not. This discussion was in relation as to just how much the Congregation should know as it relates to the physical operation of the Church. We agreed that it was not feasible in a Church of our size to inform everyone of every minute detail of all the goings on but in my opinion we were too covert in our Church Business Meetings and information passed on to the members. We would be classified as a large (not mega) Church. We have a deacon body in excess of 50. This is what I told him. In my opinion I felt that 95% of the members did not know what goes on and probably the majority of those don't care. Of the remaining 5%, 4% think they know what is going on because or their association with a staff member or a relative or friend of a staff member. I'm not saying this is good or bad, this is my observation, it may be best. To some degree most successful corporations and large companies operate in the same manner. Are all SBC Churches Congregationalist?