1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

President Bush has class

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Nov 9, 2010.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Me neither :)

2. sag38

sag38 Active Member

I wouldn't want it for dime. I have no desire to read it. But, I'd still take him over Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and especially Obama any day of the week.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tell you what, after I read it, I will send it to you, when you send me Hillarys book

4. targus

targus New Member

And Bush asked the Demoncrat Congress three times to do something about it and Barney Frank just gave speeches on the floor about how secure it all was and that they should be giving even more mortgage loans to those who could never repay - all while taking his low interest sweetheart deal from Country Wide.

How can you possibly not know all this?

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    this comes under the heading of "Dont confuse me with the facts, I have already made up my mind"

6. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Arent you tortured enough living in Syracuse LOL

Besides Im a Republican :smilewinkgrin:

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dont really care.... all he had to do was bleed the country dry, conduct two UNCONSTITUTIONAL wars & have Hank Paulson engineer tarp to cover his bankster friends to convince me. You can hoot & holler all about Obama (who is a sellout crook as well) but your not changing my opinion of Bush....who is just as culpable as Obama & Clinton.

Thanks though, you've convinced me to change party affiliations....tomorrow I move to an Independent platform

8. Miss Linda

Miss Linda New Member

I try not to get too involved in political discussions but felt compelled to slip my own opinion in. President Bush and his wife live just a few miles from me, and he can occasionally be seen riding his mountain bike or jogging on an exercise trail close by. He sometimes stops to pose for pictures with people and I have heard he is always most gracious about it! We are honored that he chose to make his home here.

He impressed me during his presidency, and in his more recent conduct, as a man of principle who truly sought to live his strong faith. A good friend of mine stood in line for hours at a local bookstore yesterday morning to get an autographed copy of his book. She said he was very kind, courteous and pleasant to everyone who approached him.

In my opinion, he is a great man and patriot.

9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bush accepts Kanye West's apology

Bush accepts Kanye West's apology

By Tirdad Derakhshani
    Inquirer Staff Writer

"I'm not a hater." So said former President George W. Bush Wednesday on Today after accepting Kanye "The Ego" West's apology for suggesting otherwise.

West had attacked Bush in the wake of the Hurricane Katrina disaster in 2005, saying, "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

He retracted the diss Tuesday in a chat with NBC's Matt Lauer. "I didn't have the grounds to call him a racist," he said. "I believe that in a situation of high emotion like that, we as human beings don't always choose the right words."

- rest at www.philly.com/inquirer/magazine/20101111_Sideshow__Bush_accepts_Kanye_West_s_apology.html

10. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Kanye then tweeted that Matt Lauer tried to force the direction of the interview and things came across not to his liking...so I'm guessing he was not sincere nor apologetic.

11. rbell

rbell Active Member

Well, obviously, Matt Lauer doesn't care about black people... :eek: :D

12. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    He probably doesn't like women either. Supposed he is the one who forced Katie Couric to take that multi million dollar CBS contract?

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Mr. Bush, classy?

Lied us into a trillion dollar dollar (?) middle eastern intervention, faked terror alerts for political purposes, helped the banksters rob us blind, increased the size of government 50%, created a security boondogle so big no one knows how much it costs or where the money goes, fearmongered endlessly, spent money like a drunkin sailor, helped create the SPP and furthered the North American Union along, sent his wife to Britain to sign us back into UNESCO etc, etc, and so on and so forth.

If that's what's considered class these days we are in alot of trouble.