1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

President For A Day

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Aug 31, 2005.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

We had a thread on "King For A Day" so I thought I'd start this thread to see what people would do if they were POTUS for a day.

First thing I would do is give all the CFR members the boot and hire Phyllis Schlafly as an advisor and work to undue all the free trade agreements and UN treaties we're now stuck with.

Then after lunch I'd have a meeting with Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo to see how to give the private banking company the Federal Reserve and illegal aliens the boot.

Then I'd get on the phone with Joe Banister and put him in charge of investigating the IRS and straighten out that mess of fraudsters.

Wouldn't leave much time to overhaul the rank judicial system we have now so after I talked with Joe Banister I'd get on the line with Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch and get the ball rolling on all that.

Oh yeah I'd do the conservative thing and put each and every executive order from the Clinton administration in the trash bin where all that one world garbage could do the most good and restore the soveriegnty of this country.

I would really love to see our "conservative anti UN" current POTUS do that! But I know I'm just dreaming here so I'm calling it day. Right after I appoint one of you BB members to the post for a day to work the rest of the magic. ;)

[ August 31, 2005, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: poncho ]

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    King for a day, I'd take.

POTUS for a day? Not a chance. :eek:

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I wouldn't want my past gone over with a fine-tooth comb and made public, even for a day. I'd hate for every niggling thing to be criticized - my hair, my clothes, my teeth, my accent - I'd be a lapdog among hyenas. I doubt I'd last an hour, let alone a day.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

My countries well being is more important to me than my vanity or my fear. I would gladly expose my past in a minute if I thought there was any chance that I could benefit America and get it back on the right track and out of the hands of globalists and fraudsters.

5. Daisy

Daisy New Member

You think you could do that in a day in such a way that it would stay done?

6. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hold a series of press conferences to expose unconstitutional programs, activities, and authorities within the Federal gov't.- especially those concerning the confiscation of the legitimate rights of individuals for the sake of social engineering.

Define a policy toward the Mexican government that would effect changes making illegal immigration moot. Namely, clean up gov't corruption and use oil wealth to build infrastructure and education or else lose all legal and illegal benefits received from the US.

Send an ultimatum to the UN that the US should have say on UN policy commensurate with our financial contribution... to include any unfunded benefits from being located in the US.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You think you could do that in a day in such a way that it would stay done? </font>[/QUOTE]Nope not a chance Daisy it's just another unattainable dream of mine much the same as the dream I have about George W. Bush doing an about face and going against his globalist masters wishes and upholding American law by securing the borders.