1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured President Obama Is To Blame

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Rippon, Jul 4, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The real question is how long have you had to employ the services of a monkey to make your arguments for you?

If repeating unfounded allegations and hiding behind a monkey when you're called on it is the standard by which "true conservatism" is to be judged then I'd say somewhere along the lines "true conservatives" became parrots repeating neocon talking points and fear mongering memes with no regard for the facts and evidence what so ever.

I think it's funny whenever you call me a "conspiracy theorist" because you're just repeating another one of those "mainstream" talking points meant to end discussions you would certainly lose if the facts and evidence were ever to be allowed to be discussed in a rational adult manner.

There's nothing original in what you keep attempting to do OR, it's just another case of "monkey see, monkey do". You see others do it so you do it.

To try to avoid inconvenient facts, history and evidence to end a discussion in such an infantile copy cat manner is extremely lame especially for a guy your age.

#21 poncho, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
  2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I think the monkey is more than up to the task of addressing the BS you toss around!

[​IMG]

I have not and surely will not waste my time trying to out BS you. A lil ole monkey is sufficient for that task!

#22 OldRegular, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
  3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    poncho is not all wrong. Both sides of the aisle are full of Orwellian double-think self-serving prevaricating smooth-talking individuals while the darker side manipulates us into a divide and conquer herd of lemmings.

Pray for another great awakening and a man of God for a president.

It can happen.

HankD

4. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :thumbs: ... good post Hank, I agree.

5. OldRegular

Much of the problem is that we have a political class in this country and the best or worst, depending on your view, reside in DC. Furthermore, I believe that the strings of many in this political class from both parties are pulled by the Wall Street Banks. Sadly the "stupid party" allows itself to be labeled the party of the rich while the democrats are labeled as the party of the people. It is a fact that the many of the richest people in the country are radical leftists. That being said I do not believe that all in this political class are bad or evil, they simply become part of the clan after a few years in DC.

I am sure there is much in what Ponch posts that is worthwhile. Frankly I do not have the time to waste probing much of anything he posts and I certainly am not going to accept many of his links as gospel! However I believe he is simply off the reservation in some of his theories, particularly concerning Russia.

I would ask you Hank: What do you mean when you say we need a man of GOD for president? I believe that many of our presidents have been Christians but one of the worst presidents we have had was "born again" Jimmy Carter. The only thing that keeps him from being the worst is Barak Hussein Obama!

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

If I'm the one who's "off the reservation" concerning Russia why is it you're the one who cannot prove your allegations concerning Russia?

You've had over a year and half to prove your allegations but all you've been able to come up with is corporate sponsored "expert" opinions, corporate sponsored media talking points and corporate sponsored scare tactics from people who've lied to us in the past and hyped "dire threats" to gain more money, more power and more control over us by increasing the size and scope of government.

And a monkey playing a guitar. :rolleyes:

What ever happened to the idea that a person making an allegation should be the one to prove that allegation instead of the person who ridicules the person asking them to prove their allegation?

The so called "true conservatives" have done just as much or more to increase the size and scope of government and amass more debt since the neocons co opted the republican party as the so called "liberals" they're always pinning the blame on.

When are we going to stop playing the leftie vs rightie game and realize that we all have a common enemy? Who or what is that common enemy? The network of private global banks and corporations who now control both houses of congress, the WH and the mass "mainstream" corporate media.

The evidence is every where but the "righties" don't want to see it because they just want to blame the "lefties" and the "lefties" don't want to see it because they just want to blame the "righties".

We need to stop playing along with this "divide and conquer" game or we're all going to end up slaves to the people playing the game on us.

#26 poncho, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  7. OldRegular

I don't believe I have made any allegations regarding Russia other than that historically the Russian Bear or Mother Russia, whichever you prefer, has wanted to move westward into Eastern Europe. They succeeded after WWII, Reagan defeated the Soviet Union without firing a shot, but now Putin has taken Crimea!

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Oh, this is going to be fun!

I'm going back through our old arguments in the archives. It's actually quite comical.

Here's an excerpt from a thread you posted . . .

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2203950&postcount=41

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=98694&page=5

And I still have six or eight more threads to go through. :laugh:

In the meantime let's all try really really hard to forget it was the U.S. State Dept and it's army of well funded NGO "democray spreaders" that took part in and supported a violent coup which started the civil war before the Crimean referendum ever took place.

#28 poncho, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  9. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Right OR, we don't need a "born again" or "christian" president who is both earthly and spiritual, we need a man from God who does not have one foot in "Christendom" and one in Washington DC. One whose concerns are for God and His well deserved glory.

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

I know, it sounds impossible but with God all things are possible.

OR, if you haven't already, do a Google study on "the Great Awakening".
    This is a huge part of the Christian heritage of early America, but it is NEVER taught or even mentioned in public schools and strangely enough not so much in Christian schools either.

HankD

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=98694

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=95197 <---- start with this one.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=92336

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=99951&highlight=show+proof

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=92615

Do any of these jog your memory OR?

Notice a pattern here folks? I keep asking for evidence and the two amigos keep doing everything they can (some of it child like and totally ridiculous) to conceal the fact they don't have any.

One uses a monkey and the other a worn out fallacy. It's hard to believe either of them are adults.

#30 poncho, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  11. OldRegular

THAT IS A SORRY LYING PIECE OF CRAP YOU POSTED PONCH! Actually it was all made up by you as the link shows! I have deleted some of the trash talk at the end of your post you linked to in order to meed the character limit.

Anyone who wants to see what a disingenuous piece of dung you are ponch can go to the links!

12. OldRegular

16 of 95 posts by OldRegular
    49 of 95 posts by ponch

2 of 127 posts by OldRegular
    73 of 127 posts by ponch

31 of 122 posts by OldRegular
    11 of 122 posts by ponch

2 of 66 posts by OldRegular
    34 of 66 posts by ponch

0 of 53 posts by Old Regular
    24 of 53 posts by ponch

There is a pattern ponch.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yes there is.a pattern I keep introducing evidence and you keep calling it "bull crap".

I keep introducing evidence and CMG keeps keeps trying to to use Jedi minds tricks on the readers.

It breaks down (in just these few threads) like this, 174 of my posts introducing evidence and the rest are you and CMG introducing foolishness.

What makes you guys think your foolishness is more credible than the evidence?

If you're having a hard time finding your monkey OR, you might try looking here . . . http://wreg.com/2015/07/09/monkey-on-the-loose-at-memphis-zoo/

#33 poncho, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015