1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Presidential question

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by mima, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Ditto.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Posting a permanent U.S. military presence will mean continued U.S. deaths year after year after year after year after year after year...

Kind of like Vietnam in slow motion.

Unless our troops stay on the bases and don't venture out much.

But I really don't think that the American people will go along with the idea of permanent bases in Iraq manned by U.S. personnel - perhaps with a U.N. coalition of some kind would be palatable with the American people.

3. mima

mima New Member

I am a old man now, however they're used to be a program on television called" Mission impossible" Oh that Mr. Bush could have seen the program and been sober enough to understand it. For only something like "Mission impossible" would have been realistic when going into our Iraq.

4. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Ask the generals on the ground there.

Taking control and taking control successfully are not exactly the same. If Bush opts for the former, I would not be at all surprised.

We need to focus on Iran now, but not militarily. Nigeria is my bet for the next invasion.