1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prewrath Rapture and Van Kampen

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by spreacher, Oct 12, 2004.

1. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Ed,

Sorry, I do not understand what you are talking about, I do not understand your idiom. Please be serious with me, and explain me your question repeat. Thanks.

Actually, you can understand what Jesus Christ saying according to Matt. 24:29-31. I could show you plenty of verses in the Bible prove there is only one coming of Christ at the end of the age. But, you know me for 3 years. We already discuss on rapture timing for a long time.

Matt. 24:29-30 do not spearate from verse 31 as you often stress verse 31 is separate from verse 29-30 to break the context into two parts. Actually, Christ explains us of Matt. 24:29-31 very clear and simple.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

2. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

Deafpostrib,

Your redundance, lack of memory, "biblical literacy", knowledge of scriptural history, and unbelief is atrocious. Your "lack of sight" is due to IGNORING presented verses. My discussions with you are located on this board and another. You know that. You are like many Church of Christ preachers whom I have dealt with, who simply cloud the ISSUE with several subjects. They then come back afterwards to the point of start WITHOUT response to the "original" reproval. It's called circular. Dan to Beersheba then back. That's how you "DISCUSS" rapture timing.

I will post the verses "again" FOR a gathering of the body of Christ BEFORE the day of the Lord for the benefit of others. It occurs in the MIDST of the week at the revelation of the Son of Perdition. (1 Thess.4-5, 2 Thess.2)

Please share your vast wealth of "incorrect and false" biblical knowledge with someone else since I've already heard it and demonstrated it to be as I have stated.

Thanks.

In Christ Jesus,
    Carl

3. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Carl,

Go ahead and post on 1 Thess 4-5 and 2 Thess 2. I have no problem with them. Your interpreting on them are not same as what I interpreting it. First, you telling us of 1 Thess 4-5 and 2 Thess 2, then I will reply back to you on them later.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!