1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

promos to "Open Season"

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by UnchartedSpirit, Oct 17, 2006.

1. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

In "Animation Magazene," the article on the making of the movie (which had a director who came from the school I'm going to), stated three significant steps to the perfection of the CG animation process. Right now we're still working on character dynamics which is what Pixar has been the leader on.Open Season however is the first movie I've heard to ever have had trouble keeping the characters on model while animating them! The facial rigs and displacemtns were that complex! Also it's the first CG work where working with Keys first were essential to getting it right. That means just straight-ahead animating in 3D is heading out the window. This is great stuff The last good footnote I guess is that it's the first aniamted feature film to be directed by a woman. So if you can *afford* it, "Open Season" is definately worth watching!

#1 UnchartedSpirit, Oct 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2006