1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Promoting the BB via phone?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Gina B, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

ROFL! I was ordering books from Christian Books and started talking about books (duh) and then got into who recommended the book, which got into where I met them, then got into message boards where books are discussed, which brought up the BAPTIST BOARD, which brought up the Women's Gift Exchange, which brought up what a neat idea it was, which prompted the sales rep to ask more about the board, which I did and gave the address out again....
    I almost forgot to order the book at the end of it! ;)
    Anyhow, it has some good prices, you might just want to check it out. One of the ones I ordered was a recommendation from someone, called "More Than Conquerors".
    And don't forget, the next time you're on the phone... [​IMG]
    Gina

2. Pete Richert

Pete Richert New Member

Why has the Christian Church so surrounded this Thomas Kinkad painter. Does he claim to be a Christian?

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

That is the claim, although I haven't found anything about a denomination or any type of testimonial, I haven't looked to hard though. I love lighthouses, and he has a few pretty works, but I've only seen one I really liked a lot, didn't like it enough to buy it. I don't think he's that great, and his works are WAY too many and overly marketed. I'm sure he's smiling all the way to the bank though, so good for him. [​IMG]
    Gina

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

I've seen him on QVC before, and he does ay he is a christian, but without knowing anything about church affliation no telling, could be catholic, or mormon for all I know.