1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Providence

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Ken Clifton, May 4, 2004.

1. Ken Clifton

Ken Clifton New Member

The concept of God's providence has been long overlooked. Most of the founders spoke of Providence very often as a foundation and protection for the beginings of our country.

In a land that needs encouragement, it helps to know that God has a plan. He knows what will happen and what He knows is best and is moving things along toward the best He can give us, based on our trust of Him.

To that end, I have written a 126 page, 30 day devotional on trusting God called 30 Days of Providence. It has scripture, quotes, titles of God and more to inspire confidence in God.

I'm providing this book for FREE as a PDF download from my site unto the benefit of the Body of Christ. If you download and enjoy it, post a few comments on this board and tell others. If you don't like it, post that here as well.

http://beingone.20m.com/providence.html