1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Public Apology!

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Rhetorician, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    To all who have an ear:

I am sorry that any topic or contents or personal expressons caused anyone, any anger, any grief, any hard or any harsh feelings, or in any way offended.

Please forgive! Charge it to my head and not my heart!

sdg!

rd

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amen. This is a FELLOWSHIP forum (take the theological issues up to the debate topics) and must be kept with that demeanor in mind.

3. Mark Osgatharp

Mark Osgatharp New Member

Rhetorician,

Since I am one of the ones who you specifically accused of being angry about your statements, let me say once again that I was not one bit angry or offended.

I disagree very strongly with your opinions about higher education and so stated. That does not mean I was angry.

You don't owe me an apology at all. The only thing I would suggest is that you not assume that just because some people think your opinions stink doesn't mean they have some sort of problem.

Mark Osgatharp