1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Puppy killer gets 18 months

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Robert Snow, May 30, 2010.

1. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

2. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

I think it is just since there is no excuse for such cruelty. However, the problem I have is that the life of a puppy seems to be more important than the life of an unborn human. If that puppy had still been inside its mother, and the boys had abused the female dog and killed the puppies inside her, I have no doubt they would have been charged with a crime even though you can kill all the unborn human babies you want. People care more for the life of an unborn puppy than the life of an unborn human.

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==Yes. First, he deserves to be punished for his cruelty. There is no room in a civilized society for such behavior. Therefore he must be punished. Second, very disturbed people often start their life of crime by abusing animals. Best to get this guy before his crimes get even worse. Mark my word, if someone will abuse/kill an animal, they will do the same to people (if they are not stopped).