1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Purpose

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by El_Guero, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

As I posted in another thread, I (FIRST) thank Galatian for showing restraint throughout many threads and posts: he actions reflect greatly upon himself and his posititions.

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

The Purpose of this thread is to reveal 'why', I posted the threads that I posted.

Unfortunately, I must first make a copyright notice: THIS IS POSTED UNDER THE NORMALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH CLAUSE OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE USA.

I have never, AND WILL NEVER, give permission to change or alter, in any manner, my words. If my words cannot stand on their own within normally accepted limits than I should be notified where I have personally attacked others, used profanity, or attempted to use the board for commercial gain before changes are made.

I do not appreciate of being accused of and judged of things that I have never done. Having been judged of criminal behavior on this board, I am personally offended that lies would be used to support a persons abuse of power.

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

OK

The 'reason' for my threads was to determine what was going on behind some of the personal attacks that were being allowed on this board. It was evident to me that some claiming the 'liberal' moniker were holding a grudge against me and polluting threads in a bullying manner on purpose.

Using logical convention, I wanted to keep the topics concise and clear. Therefore, I broke the threads down into narrow areas of concern.

What I discovered was truly amazing.

While I expected to find some issues, it quickly became apparent that what I considered were the issues were only the 'tip of that proverbial iceberg'.

There is a significant amount of 'personal' anger in many of the 'opposition' positions expressed on this board. It became clear that many take their position(s) to oppose some of the posters (& evidently me) on this board.

Attackers would actually admit to their culpability in personal attacks (IMHO). And then they would justify their reason for their current bullying by blaming me for real and or perceived slights from the past. I believe that it was even demanded by one poster that I should apologize in order for their stance (& bullying?) to change.

4. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

This kind of nonsense is why I quite referring to this as a Christian board. It is a Baptist board, or secular humanist board, but bears little resemblance to Christianity.

5. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

By the way, I agree with Wayne more often than most others on here.

6. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

[SIZE=-1]
    This thread doesn't make a lot of sense, but when you signed up for this board, you did grant permission for your words to be changed without notice.

From the posting rules: [SIZE=-1]We reserve the right to remove any posts without notice to the author or those who have replied. We reserve the right to suspend the posting privileges of any registered member without notice.
    [/SIZE]

7. Lagardo

Lagardo New Member

Wayne,

I am not sure what you have been accused of, particularly of criminal behavior. If you have a problem with something someone has said, say so. The nice thing about these boards is that we can always find someone's exact words.

I do know that you and I have had our differences in recent discussions. I have addressed it both in public and in private and have yet to hear from you.

If you are so concerned about behavior on this board, then I would think you would at least be open to talk with me.

8. underscoretim

underscoretim New Member

9. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Not always, not if they've been edited or deleted by the mods and not if a warning were issued via PM. I gather that that is one of the issues here.

10. rbell

rbell Active Member

You did...when you signed up for BB. Sorry...I did too. We don't own this board.

Wayne, you and I have agreed on some things, and disagreed on others, but you have really seemed angry lately on the BB.

Let it roll off your back, bro.

11. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Why don't you contact the person you are having a problem with via PM, and also forward that PM on to the mods. I for one have no clue what you are referring to today, nor did I have a clue yesterday. It is kind of pointless to keep posting all these VAGUE threads about angry liberals and such. Who exactly is angry? Why are they angry? What were you accused of? etc.

12. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

This thread honestly does not fit into the Politics category, and these matters are, as someone mention best handled in private discussion.

In deference to El_Guero's reputation and character here this thread remained open for a day to give him a chance to air his concerns.

Since this is the Politics forum, and there really is no place to move a discussion like this, it is being closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.