1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Qt Re: Rev 16:8-9

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Lori, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Lori

Lori New Member

It is my understanding that Revelation 16:8-9 is speaking of the 4th bowl judgement. This judgement talkes about the sun being able to scorch mankind (pls excuse my paraphrase there). Regardless of whether you feel we will be pre/post/mid trib do you feel that this could be meaning that:
    1)The sun will expand in size (kinda like a red giant)
    2)The earth's orbit will change and bring us closer to the sun
    or
    3)Are we already having this judgement rained down upon us as man now if he spends too much time out in the sun gets skin cancer? Same as being scorched?

It's truly a fascinating bit of prophecy. I like to study Bible prophecy anyways so I just thought I'd ask since I've just read past that.

azwyld
    <*}}}><

2. GODzThunder

GODzThunder New Member

I think you should make that a poll [​IMG]

3. Lori

Lori New Member

Thank-you! I actually wasn't quite intending for it to be one, but perhaps that is where it will best be answered. I will move it to the polls section and see if I get any responses...I am curious to see what everyone thinks on this judgement.

azwyld
    <*}}}><