1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Qualifications for Access to the Baptist Women's Private Forum

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by I Am Blessed 24, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Below are the requirements for joining the Baptist Women's Private Forum. When you can meet all of these requirements, please click on the "Join this Group" above the BWPF and also PM me the information that is requested below.

Due to a stringent security measure, we are screening our membership based on the below 4-points.

I need the requested information via PM or Email, and when I get it, your account will be enabled so you may have access to the Women's Private Forum WITHOUT A PASSWORD.

01. Please give me your full name (not the displayed name unless it is the same).

01.5 Include your displayed name as well.

02. Kindly confirm that you are a female of at least 18 years of age (state your date of birth).

03. Kindly confirm that you are a member of a Baptist Church in good standing (name the church and locale).

04. You need to have at least 50 posts to your account before accessing the Baptist Women's Private Forum.

Please rest assured that any and all information you send me will remain strictly confidential.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM or Email.

Blessings,
    §ue :wavey:

#1 I Am Blessed 24, Apr 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.