Question about an archived thread

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by Mgoblue, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mgoblue

Mgoblue
    Expand Collapse

In an archived thread, there's an entry from 2008 that mentions a missions book co-authored by [snipped] now serving in a country where any mention of being involved in Christian ministry can cause serious problems for him and his family. Would it be possible to have that archived entry modified so his name is no longer in it?

[He is] a friend of mine and member of the same church here in the US. I'm trying to help him by tracking down these type of references and removing them when possible.

#1 Mgoblue, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
  2. matt wade

matt wade
    Expand Collapse

Sorry, I'm just a user here so I have no power to fulfill your request.

I just wanted to mention though that this post you just made adds to be problem (though I'm sure you did so inadvertently). The threads on this board get indexed by Google usually when an hour or two. In the future you may want to not include his actual name in the threads you post.

3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

If I were you, instead of bringing up his name again, which you say you don't want to do, but have done, I'd edit out your post above as you still can, (just delete it and add some ************* across the page) and then send a private message to an administrator about your request.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K)
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

Done and this thread edited to remove that particular name

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.