1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Question about LXX

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Askjo, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

Clint, I guess I'm just overly concerned about lawsuits. I worked for a company run by a lady who has never been in business in her life (husband died, she inhereted a 5 mil a year company) and her answer to EVERYTHING is sue them. She has threatened to sue me about four times and has filed suit on many of my friends (other ex-employees) who now compete with her. I know this is off thread, but I wanted you to know why I was so jumpy there. I think I owe you an appology for sounding so argumentative. Didn't mean to.

Now, as for the spilling coffee when clicking on a link, maybe we could say the "shock" caused by reading Ruckman's site would be grounds for a lawsuit.....maybe? Have a good day! I don't think anybody here is going to get into much trouble from Ruckman. [​IMG]

2. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I did not perceive anything warranting an apology in your post at all, Phillip, but thank you for the offer. In a "sue-happy" society like our's, caution and warning can be quite meritous.