1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Question about other forums.....

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by RightFromWrong, Aug 11, 2005.

1. How do you get on other forums that ask for another password. Are these forums for certain individuals? Whats up ?

Also how do I copy a qoute someone made so I can include it in my post ?

2. Rachel

Rachel New Member

For the Baptist Womens and Mens Private Forums I think you need 50 posts to post there, and only for Baptist. PM one of the mods on the side of the forum.

You can quote someone by hitting full reply button, then hitting the quote and these will show up..
    Then you copy and paste from someone you want to quote and put inside those quotes. Play around with it and you will see, but you need to use the full reply.

Hope this helps!

3. Rachel

Rachel New Member

Your welcome. I just found out recently myself how to use all that and I've been a member for almost a year!! [​IMG]
    Marcia showed me. [​IMG] :cool:

4. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

First, RightfromWrong, we'd have no idea if you'd want entrance into the men or women's forums! Can't tell by any of your information.

The Private Women's forum is 100 posts, an ACTIVE member of a Baptist church and a member in good standing on the board. I believe the men's forum is 18 and older, 80 posts and some other qualifications. You write the moderators of said forums for more info.