1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Question for free willers

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by npetreley, Mar 28, 2006.

1. whatever

whatever New Member

Sorry, I don't have the one with the Apocrypha so I was working from memory. I'll look it up online next time.

2. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

You've sprayed us again with your drive-by theological bullets. You need to do something with that hatred brother. </font>[/QUOTE]Actually it was a bit of humor. But you will notice that I wrote "Calvinism", not "Calvinists".

Besides, I'm allowed to hate Calvinism. The Bible says so.

"Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way." Ps. 119:128

Besides, isn't that what Calvin was saying? Hey everybody I'm special and you aren't. Christ died for me but not for you! (Limited Atonement)

And He chose me for no reason for all and not you! If fact He will never chose you even if you begged Him! I'm special! (sibling rivalry taken to the heights via unconditional election)

And I'm much more intellectual than you. You know when I first got saved I was Arminian concerning election, but when I got smart I became a Calvinist! (I actually heard this from a brother in so many words at my last church)

The photo fits quite nicely thank you.

And besides, didn't you just write this on another thread?:

"What? I can't rant every now and then? O.K. I'm a hot-head. I'll take another look at what I said and either take it back or support it. Later, no time now."

http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/3646/4.html

Physican heal thyself.
    </font>[/QUOTE]At least I take breaks from my rants. SOME of my posts are attempts at honest debate and interaction. Therefore I'm better than you after all! [​IMG]