1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Questions for the anti-Lordship Salvation people..

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by jcjordan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

You asked one question, in the post, to which, incidentally I had already replied, about the importance of 'false teacher'. The rest was effectively a 'lecture', as in a classroom lecture, as opposed to any sort of questions type of post.

I have addressed what you said, therefore; I merely (as I also have previously said) have not allowed you (or any other) to define for me.

Ed

2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

'Um, no. Wrong forum!! [FONT=verdana,sans-serif] [/FONT][​IMG][FONT=verdana,sans-serif] [/FONT][​IMG]

Let me repeat that!

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif] [/FONT][​IMG][FONT=verdana,sans-serif] [/FONT][​IMG]

Ed[FONT=verdana,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif][/FONT]

3. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Context Ed.Context.

Whether in KJV-speak,NASBU-speak or any other is not the issue. The issue is if a given creed or confession of faith is being biblical.Are scriptural concepts to be found there,or not? That's the question.I believe that for the most part the Canons of Dort are exceedingly scriptural.