1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Questions From A KJV-Onlyist #2

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Ed Edwards, Apr 30, 2004.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Originally posted by Ken4JC:
    I forgot that you all are demonized and serve the baser appetites of the lust of your flesh...

Did you REALLY expect to come here and post such a message and expect to be received with open arms?

2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ken4JC:As for the rest of you, I am not offended by your narrow view of God?s ability

Actually, the narrow view of God's ability is the KJVO view, which seeks to limit Him to just their fave version of His word. They deny Him the ability to present His word AS HE CHOOSES.

and I have a lot of hope for you and me that in this struggle to do the will of our Father that one day we will sit at the same table and with eternity ahead have a sad chuckle at the points made in vain, when we could have worked so much better together.

But right now we're only in the MORTAL stage of eternity, where sin and false doctrines abound. If you wanna work with me, fine, but it will be with the understanding that KJVO is a PROVEN FALSE DOCTRINE, and I will NOT budge the slightest from that view. All the KJVO has in favor of his/her doctrine is guesswork, fishing stories, and in many cases outright LIES, while WE have EMPIRICAL FACTS such as, in light of God's preservation of His word, no two English BVs are alike. The KJVO is GUESSING his/her doctrine is right, while we MVUs KNOW it's WRONG, by EVIDENCE, not fables.