1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Questions fundamentalists ought to answer

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by Luke2427, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let me see if I understand this correctly: In my limited knowledge of masonry, they basically accept all religions, and condemn none.

But a group that says we accept your religion, no matter what beliefs you have (including IFB, pentecostal, mormon, and muslim), and basically teaches its members to accept all other members regardless of their religious beliefs...is "much less" wicked and dangerous than "backwards fundamentalism," which preaches that you should only use the Christian bible and you should only accept Jesus as lord and savior?

Are you a mason? Because that's the only reason I can think of why'd you defend it.

2. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Then you have not heeded your own commandment to "educate" yourself. It is without question another gospel and has NO place in the Christian church! It is a cult!

3. JesusFan

JesusFan Well-Known Member

As long as you realise that it would seem that ONLY a moinority of fundamental baptists subscribed to those errors that you and I both agreed upon, why attack entire movement, not refute smaller vocal minority within it?

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Shutting down another inflammatory thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.