Questions On A Closed Thread

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by tyndale1946, Apr 29, 2016.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946
    Expand Collapse

I know some threads are closed because of the length of the thread and continued as part 2 and the discussion wants to be continued. What if a thread is closed because the discussion was running amok?... Should another thread be started if the previous was closed by the moderator because the moderator closed it because the thread was getting out of hand by one or various posters?... Why continue a closed thread if the closed thread generated that kind of discussion even though the one opening another thread of the same name weather parts 2 or 3 ect. It was derailed the first time what is to say it will not be derailed again?... I know that those who start another thread have the best intentions in mind and it is up to the moderating crew if they let it stand or close it but do we really want to open that can of worms again?... Brother Glen

2. HankD

HankD
    Expand Collapse

In the tradition of going off topic:

Some people are fond of worms. e.g. Andrew Zimmern (though I don't think he is a member of the BB).

Please not for the faint-hearted:
    http://andrewzimmern.com/2015/10/02/10-bizarre-foods-ive-ever-eaten/

There is a connected message in this imagery.
    When you go off-topic some folks can't handle it.

HankD