1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R.C. Sproul endorses Peroutka

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Pennsylvania Jim, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

"...Whether we take the principled approach to voting, or whether we believe the pragmatic approach to be the principled approach, one thing remains unchanged. Win or lose, I will, under no circumstances, give my vote to any man who will not affirm that it is the duty of the state to protect all children, born or not, no matter how they were conceived. I, unlike the current president, have a litmus test. I will not be supporting a candidate who supports the murder of unborn children, whether he is comfortable with 1.3 million murders, or 1 murder.

I agree with Michael Peroutka on virtually every issue there is, but he is not the perfect candidate. I will not vote for him because of my commitment to total philosophical purity. I will vote for him because of my commitment to unborn babies, because of his commitment to unborn babies. To do anything else is at best misguided, and at worst, accessory to murder."

SOURCE

2. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

Just for clarification, this endorsement is from Dr. R.C. Sproul, Jr.

3. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member