1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rand Paul: The fundraising leader in Kentucky

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Oct 17, 2009.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not surprised at all that the powers in the GOP are opposing a limited government candidate.

"Paul’s significant fundraising advantage – combined with polling showing him within striking distance of Grayson – indicates that the Republican nomination is truly up for grabs, even though national Republicans are behind Grayson’s campaign."

- rest at www.politico.com/blogs/scorecard/1009/Rand_Paul_The_fundraising_leader_in_Kentucky.html

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is he still leading?

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

I suspect it has less to do with small government messaging, or even Rand himself. Has everything to do with his dad's star power. Why does this sound familiar. Hmmmm..... :laugh:

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The OP confirms your suspicion.

5. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

That's true, but I think he would make a good senator, even though I have my disagreements with him.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rand Paul's lead is now 19% points. He easily leads among conservatives. He leads among men, women, in every region of Kentucky, and in every age group.

Paul takes big lead in GOP primary

Raleigh, N.C. –In the contest to be the Republican Senate nominee from Kentucky antiestablishment candidate Rand Paul holds a large lead over Secretary of State Trey Grayson in Public Policy Polling’s first look at the race.​

- more at www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_KY_1222.pdf