1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Moss a NYJ?

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by robycop3, Feb 20, 2005.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whaddya think? Will the Jets try to get Moss? is Moss interested? Would the Pennington-to-Moss combo be as deadly as it was in college?

2. NateT

NateT Member

I'd be happy to see Moss go to the NYJ. I don't like Moss and watching Herm Edwards implode every year would be especially nice with Moss on the team :D

3. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I think there is a greater chance of Moss going to Arizona with his old coach Dennis Green or with the Baltimore Ravens and his old offensive coordinator Billick. But it should be interesting. It is so sad to see a guy with as much pure talent as any WR to ever play the game, and yet he has no real commitment.

4. WallyGator

WallyGator New Member

I think Moss belongs in NY, It's the only area big enough to satisfy his ego! The media would have a field day.

5. PastorSBC1303

Wally that might be true. And it would be interesting to see Pennington have an all Moss WR crew with Santana Moss and Randy Moss.

6. PatsFan

PatsFan New Member

Now that you mention it, that could be very entertaining, ha, ha.

7. PastorSBC1303

From the reports I am reading, it says Moss is heading to the Raiders....sounds like a perfect fit to me. Moss can join all the other thugs ;) [​IMG]

8. west

west New Member

Wonder how he will get along with Sapp ?

9. WallyGator

WallyGator New Member

Where do the Raiders keep coming up with these rabbit in the hat trades? I agree with PastorSBC1303, this must be poetic justice! Warren's not going to be happy being demoted to 2nd bannana.

10. lilrabbi

lilrabbi New Member

As an Iowan, I must say that Robert Gallery is NOT a thug. He where's dickies and overalls. He's the man. Judging from his hair, he may even be a Nazarite.

I'm also a Vikings fan. Good riddance! Glad to see Moss gone. The vikes are a playoff team next year.

11. NateT

NateT Member

It makes it SO much easier to dislike Randy now that he's a Raider. Sicne I'm a Chiefs fan, I dislike any Raiders, even (especially) when they are former Chiefs players [​IMG]

12. MNsaint82

MNsaint82 New Member

I could get hung and quartered in my hometown for saying this, but I am so glad Moss is leaving the Vikes. Now maybe I'll be able to have "purple pride" once again. I love watching football, any football, just for the sport. I'm so tired of the Vikes lately, I can't even stand to watch them play. It would be so refreshing to watch a team who just wants to play the game and have fun, without a lot of "soap opera" behavior if you know what I mean.

13. PastorSBC1303

He may not be a thug....but he is one of the few on that team. [​IMG]

14. MasterWalk

MasterWalk New Member

I have always liked the Vikings too. Glad Moss isn't coming to Texas!

:D