1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rapture After Tribulation

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by antiaging, Jul 4, 2008.

1. antiaging

antiaging New Member

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

From these verses you see that the rapture happens at the time of the resurection of the righteous.
    The scriptures tell when the resurection of the righteous is--"last day"; and not 7 years before the last day.

John 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
    John 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

So you see, the rapture is plainly a post tribulation rapture to happen at the last day of the age when Jesus returns.

2. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Amen, well saying.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

3. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

By the way, You should be aware that, most baptists at Baptistboard, believe rapture will be before tribulation.

Be prepare as when many members will dodging verses as rebuttal on rapture timing with you. I have been face debate with them on rapture timing in the past at Baptistboard.

Let God's Word revealing unto them to see the truth and understand them as the Holy Spirit opens their hearts and mind same time.

Myself was before believe in rapture before tribulation. Now I believe rapture will be after tribulation.

Many passages in the Bible teaching us that rapture will be follow at the Second Coming same time.

Matthew 24:29-31 is a good example of clarify describe of Second Coming, what it would be like.

Both Matt. 24:30-31 and 1 Thess. 4:15-17 telling the same thing.

I can see only one future coming in the Bible, not two comings.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

4. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Keep your heads looking up, my brothers, the truth will be known soon.